High Back Mesh Ergonomic Computer Chair
– High quality office chair with BIFIMA 5.1 certification, more reliable and sturdy, this desk chair does include a weight limit of 250 pounds.
– Updated elastic thick pad, as the soft texture slows down the pressure. Breathable, lightweight usage of Nanoscale materials can resist transformation, abrasion.
– Adjustable ergonomic design, adjust the height of the chair according to your preferences. The lumbar support helps align the spine and reduce pressure and muscle fatigue, providing an extra comfortable experience for long periods of sitting.
– The plastic casters provide great mobility, suitable for all hard floors, carpet and more, while being silent during swiveling and moving without scratching your floor surfaces
Answers to all your shipping questions can be found in the information below. Don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team if you still have questions.
General shipping info:
Most of our in-stock items ship in 1-5 business days.
Once your order ships, you will receive tracking information at the email address associated with your order.
Shipping is free to the contiguous 48 United States.
Our ground shipments do not require a signature for delivery.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, your shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Please contact Modern Wood Style with all order and shipping concerns. We're happy to contact the shipping company on your behalf, if necessary!
Shipping cost on Canadian orders will be calculated at checkout. Once again, when your order ships, you will receive tracking information at the email address associated with your order.
Unfortunately at this time Modern Wood Style do not support International shipping. But we will work on it, to provide such service in the future.
Some of our larger, heavier items do ship via freight carrier in the wooden crate. This is not a big deal, Don’t Worry. But some extra steps are required:
Freight deliveries differ from ground deliveries:
- You must schedule your freight delivery directly with the delivery company as soon as your shipment leaves the warehouse, we will send you your tracking information, and information for scheduling your delivery with the freight company.
- An adult must be present to inspect and sign for your freight delivery. You must note any shortage or damage on the driver's paperwork at the time you sign for the shipment.
- Unless a loading dock is available, freight deliveries are curbside, i.e. the delivery driver will take the boxes off the truck but the recipient is responsible for bringing the boxes inside.
It is the responsibility of the client to verify the shipping address and all contact information. This is especially important for freight shipments. Additionally, it is the end-user's responsibility to coordinate delivery with the freight carrier. Failure to coordinate delivery may result in storage and additional unfortunate fees at the end-user's expense.
We are committed to securing the private information you share with us.
We guarantee each purchase you make with us is protected and safe.
We will never share or sell any of your personal information, including your email address.