MWS Ash Wood Computer Desk / Wooden Desk / Standing Desk / Small Desk / Home Office Desk / Wood Office Desk
Desk Top: 1″ Ash solid wood with natural live edge
Top Color: Natural
Top Protection: Varnish
Questions to Ask When Buying a Solid Wood Adjustable Desk
A computer live edge desk is an important piece of furniture for your home or office. Modern home computer desks crafted out of solid wood are much higher quality than a factory-made desk and likely to last well into the future. Before you rush into a purchase, there are some questions to ask yourself.
What Are Some Benefits of Choosing Solid Wood Computer Desks?
When you’re looking for a quality piece of furniture, solid wood is one of the finest material choices you can make. Reasons to choose solid wood include:
● Durable and long-lasting
● Easy to clean
● Appears elegant and charming, and can bring character and uniqueness to space it’s in
● Won’t chip easily, but if it eventually becomes worn in time, it’s easy to restore
Solid wood such as oak and fir, can be sanded, painted, and stained if you decide you want to make changes in the future. Because of its ability to last a long time, it’s less expensive in the long run than furniture made of cheaper materials.
What Will You Use the Live Edge Desk for?
Before selecting any piece of furniture, it’s a good idea to know your exact plans for it. Are you looking for a modern natural wood computer desk for your office, for home use or for a solid wood writing office desk for children to use? What room will it be in and is there anything it has to match?
Some other things to consider include:
● What size desk do you need for the available space?
● How much space do you need on the desk to be able to work? Do you have multiple monitors or other equipment that needs to fit on this desk?
● What’s your budget for investing in quality furniture?
Consider your own personal taste in selecting a desk. Do you like a natural look or a particular finish color? Would an industrial wood desk suit your tastes or would you prefer a rustic wood and metal computer desk? The choice is up to you.
Why Choose a Handcrafted Solid Wood Desk?
If you want quality, practicality, form, and function, look no further. Our handcrafted solid wood desks are built to last, easy to keep clean, and provide the elegance only handcrafted wood desks can provide. At Modern Wood Style, we have the wooden computer desk you’ve been searching for. Contact us today to find the desk that is functional, extremely durable, attractive, and uniquely yours.
L48" x W24", L48'' x W30'', L60'' x W30''
Adjustable dual motor, Adjustable single motor
Answers to all your shipping questions can be found in the information below. Don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team if you still have questions.
General shipping info:
Most of our in-stock items ship in 1-5 business days.
Once your order ships, you will receive tracking information at the email address associated with your order.
Shipping is free to the contiguous 48 United States.
Our ground shipments do not require a signature for delivery.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, your shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Please contact Modern Wood Style with all order and shipping concerns. We're happy to contact the shipping company on your behalf, if necessary!
Shipping cost on Canadian orders will be calculated at checkout. Once again, when your order ships, you will receive tracking information at the email address associated with your order.
Unfortunately at this time Modern Wood Style do not support International shipping. But we will work on it, to provide such service in the future.
Some of our larger, heavier items do ship via freight carrier in the wooden crate. This is not a big deal, Don’t Worry. But some extra steps are required:
Freight deliveries differ from ground deliveries:
- You must schedule your freight delivery directly with the delivery company as soon as your shipment leaves the warehouse, we will send you your tracking information, and information for scheduling your delivery with the freight company.
- An adult must be present to inspect and sign for your freight delivery. You must note any shortage or damage on the driver's paperwork at the time you sign for the shipment.
- Unless a loading dock is available, freight deliveries are curbside, i.e. the delivery driver will take the boxes off the truck but the recipient is responsible for bringing the boxes inside.
It is the responsibility of the client to verify the shipping address and all contact information. This is especially important for freight shipments. Additionally, it is the end-user's responsibility to coordinate delivery with the freight carrier. Failure to coordinate delivery may result in storage and additional unfortunate fees at the end-user's expense.
We are committed to securing the private information you share with us.
We guarantee each purchase you make with us is protected and safe.
We will never share or sell any of your personal information, including your email address.